The Mission of SRSAN is:
“We teach people with disabilities to advocate on behalf of themselves and others. We are a united voice which promotes equality, opportunities, and inclusion for us by educating the community about our dreams and what we can achieve.”
The Vision of SRSAN is a place where:
- We can speak up and say what can happen as a strong united voice when we have all the information, to make our choices.
- We can share ideas and help people reach their own goals.
- There is fairness for all.
- We believe and take pride in ourselves, this helps us to reach our goals.
- We work together to educate our communities and create awareness for a better future.
- Family & friends
- Creating change
- Speaking up for what is right
- Jobs & Volunteering
- Believing in each other
- Working Together
- Planning Ahead
- Continuous Learning
- Asking for help when you need it
- Educating others through awareness
- Caring, dignity and respect for everyone
- Helping others achieve their dreams and goals