Southern Alberta Individualized Planning Association requires an energetic and motivated individual that is interested in working as a temporary (up to 1 year) Advocacy Coordinator within the Community Disability Services sector. This employment would be 35 hours per week with benefits starting after completion of the probation period.
- Working with and providing support to individuals with developmental disabilities when advocating on their own behalf.
- Planning and Coordination of SRSAN Meetings.
- Developing, coordinating, and presenting training opportunities to individuals, supporting agencies and the community.
- Assisting individuals to translate hard to read documents into plain language.
- Assist in Association fundraising and marketing activities.
- A Rehabilitation Diploma or Degree or equivalency with a minimum of 1 years related experience.
Closing date: Tuesday July 23, 2013
Please forward cover letter and resume to:
Sharon Rempel, Executive Director
Southern Alberta Individualized Planning Association
527 – 6 Street South, Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 2E1
Fax: (403) 320-7054