A Needed Boost To Your Self-Esteem Workshop
Is a workshop for people that want to understand what self-esteem is and how to boost it if someone has a low self-esteem. It will also provide techniques of how to maintain a healthy self-esteem. The information and exercises may bring up strong emotions however, it will provide ways in which to look at life differently and value the person for who they are. The exercises will also be a way to open up conversations between facilitator and participants as well as it will be an opportunity for peer-to-peer support.
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand what self-esteem is and is not
- Why self-esteem is important
- The difference between low and high self-esteem
- Have a better understanding of who you are, value yourself and appreciate who you are
- How you can boost your self-esteem
Participants will learn the workshop material through a way that helps each participant to learn from themselves and each other. The discussion topics and exercises can be used with a small group or with individuals.
Resources will be provided to help participants learn new skills and apply the new ideas to their everyday lives.